Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Spicy Content & Thinking About People

So, just to tantalize a little more (and because I've figured Blogger/Blogspot out a little better in the past few minutes), I wanted to share a few 18+ premises and images to give you an idea of what you can expect.

I decided to mimic (read: full on imitate) a little bit of a mechanic GoblinBoy used in Tesliss Equation: the "think about" mechanic. In Tesliss Equation, this mechanic allowed the player to get some additional details that were mostly non-essential, but highly colorful around the two main love interests. I really liked the feature and decided that it's a great way to build in background in an unobtrusive manner. Sure, you'll still get it spoon-fed to you when it's necessary to move the game along, but I also wanted to pepper in some background that informs Erisa's experience an opinions of some of the people in the world she already knows.

The first premise I ran across was Erisa's first crush and her discovery of her own sexuality and first sexual experience. I decided to write this into the background of a character (Abby) who I haven't yet decided to include or exclude from the main story (the idea being that she attends a different school), but who pops up as a vivid memory connected to that coming of age experience.

Abby

I also decided to position the game at a point where Erisa's last real relationship is well over. She has some strong thoughts about her ex, but like most of us, still remembers her as her last source of passion and sex. Appropriately, thinking about Amanda will conjure up some of those images for the player and, considering I've decided to make Amanda a bit more of a "wild" character with more financial advantages than most broke college students (read: rich dad pays for everything), I thought it would be fun to explore the dynamic between the hard-working, but enamored Erisa and the lazy party girl, Amanda, in some of those memories.

Oh, and they also just look hot together:



If you're worried that all you'll get is memories, don't worry. I've decided that it'll be particularly interesting (and hot!) to include Amanda as a key character in the game, and I think she'll add a lot to the plot as it develops.

That's all for now! Let me know if you have any thoughts in the comments section and I'll try to give an update when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment