Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Progress Report - 11/22

Hi everybody!

Nothing too crazy in this update - mostly a lot of less sexy coding work or scenes driving the plot (there is one!) going on. Since the last update, I've come up with some better ideas on how to start the game and give the player some direction. I always had the idea of incorporating a big kind of "Spring Break" style trip into the game (even though it takes place just after graduation) and I think I finally figured out a good way to get all of the characters I wanted onto that trip.

The original concept, for fun, would be that Erisa would simply encounter a wheel of fortune style promotion while walking down the street. In midway fashion, she would be heckled into playing and would win the trip. But this didn't really give me the flexibility I wanted to get characters like Chrissy there as well, so I've come up with a better idea. I may also try to incorporate the wheel game later on, or maybe in another project later on.

Some other ideas I've had include concepts for some of the other girls you'll meet on the trip - one of which I'd like to make a professional cheerleader who's a bit quiet about her profession, but maybe likes to break out the outfit in bed. I'd also like to set up something where the player has access to a cell phone and can use the item to do a sort of tinder thing while on the trip to find some other ladies to hook up with. Not only will this give me the opportunity to have Erisa exchange nudes and sexy pictures with other girls.

I'm still trying to flesh out some major plot points, but I've also been having a lot of fun developing some of these new characters and rendering them out. I may hopefully have some test renders of the cheerleader character to share next week. Also, while I won't be sharing any text from it, I've been working on the first sex scene between Chrissy and Erisa. I'd say it's maybe 30% complete, including images and text/coding.

So, to share something fun and sexy with you (that won't actually be a part of the main game) here's another few test renders of Erisa and Chrissy together!

I'll also out of town for the holiday, so expect some radio silence until next week. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy!


Another early test for Erisa's pubes - I thought they came out too thick here, so I reduced them yet again

No comments:

Post a Comment