Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Coming Soon(ish)!

Erisa's Summer is an AIF game I've been working on in my spare time. The game will be written in ADRIFT (I tried my hand at TADS3 and it's just too confusing to make the things I want to work, work) and will be graphically supported with IRAY renders created with Daz Studio (and some photoshopping).

The game will place the player in the proverbial shoes of Erisa - a recent college grad looking for some "fun" on her last summer of freedom before adulthood. The game will begin with Erisa collecting her diploma while looking for an opportunity to get away and indulge in some real "me" time and find a few flings along the way. I have an idea for a deeper, overarching plot that will carry you through, but I don't want to give too much away up-front!

This game will be a little more unique than some others since I intend for it to be fully centered around lesbian content, with little to no hetero/male-included scenes (and I'm saying "little" on the off-chance that I think it would be interesting to have Erisa walk in on or stumble upon a hetero sex session). I've always wanted a game like this, and though a few have come close-ish (Zoe's Temptations is a personal favorite as it features a mostly female-leaning bisexual lead... but she still bangs a lot of dudes), I've never seen it done in earnest.

I've started this blog to share some of the renders that get kicked out along the way and to keep myself moving since working on a game as involved as I plan on making it is taking some time - especially since it's my first crack at something like this!

So, if you're reading, feel free to drop a note of encouragement, but please realize that this is a far from full-time focus for me, and something that will come along in bits, pieces, and maybe even waves!

And, to get you started, here are some "profile images" of Erisa and her ex-girlfriend, Amanda:

Erisa
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment