Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Now on Patreon! v0.7.0b1.0

Hiya to anybody still checking out this little corner of the internet!

As you may have realized, the blog has fallen into a state of lesser use - mostly because I started doing updates on itch.io and now because I'm doing updates on Patreon and SubscribeStar!

Patreon and SubscribeStar offer the latest, exclusive version of Erisa's Summer along with exclusive weekly special renders and updates while the game is in production.

Why the change? Because I realized the main thing holding me back from getting the game done is my day job. And the only way to escape that constraint is to make money elsewhere. It'd take quite a lot, but I need to start somewhere. If you're interested in supporting me in that quest to become a dedicated developer, I'm sincerely appreciative. If not, I totally get it too.

I'll be looking into expanding onto Steam and selling interim versions on itch.io, so keep your eyes out for those avenues as well if that's a hold-up!

In any case, thanks for checking in! I'm still active here and there on Twitter @erisasummer so keep in touch!

-IM6

No comments:

Post a Comment