Monday, May 31, 2021

v0.5.0 is out (and has been out) and also I'm working on v0.6.0

 



Hi all!

I'm going to keep things brief here, as I normally do my long posts about the deep creative process and whatnot on this blog, but I made a little post about current development on my itch.io page which you can read.

v0.5.0, which contains the first half of Day 3, is available now! You can find the links on the game's F95zone landing page or you can download it from the itch.io page.

v0.6.0, which will finish Day 3, is in the works and all four planned dinner dates are entirely written as of this posting.

Also, I've been neglecting this majestic .blogspot.com domain since taking to twitter for my brief updates and my itch.io and F95zone pages for the more intermediate stuff. I'd update my Discord, too, but I realized the link I shared in v0.5.0 is a dud... (fixed for the next release, rest assured, you can complain about the lack of dicks directly to me when v0.6.0 is released!)

As for the longer stuff? I've been trying to keep it in and channel that energy into the actual game writing a little more. Not that there's anything wrong with getting that energy about explaining the process out, but... It's not as interesting right now. 

Rest assured I'll share and archive special content like the Christmas renders here, though! I'm sure some fun cosplay renders are in my future with that upcoming FF7 remake installment almost CERTIAN to get creators making Yuffie outfits (finally!) Of course, I won't let this eat into my production (too much).

Anyway check out the post in the link at the top  of the post and keep your eyes on those other, more frequently updated channels until I decide to rant more here! Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment