Sunday, July 26, 2020

Houston we have an update - Version 0.3.0 is Live!



That's right, it's been less than a year and we have an update to Erisa's Summer!
Version 0.3.0 picks up in the midday of Day 2 and offers several paths to explore before bedtime.

Check it out here:
Win/Lin : MEGA - MEDIAFIRE - FILESUPLOAD
Mac MEGA - MEDIAFIRE - FILESUPLOAD

I've been working on the update without much of a break since the last release (v0.2.1) and I'm glad to finally have it out in the wild!

The next update is where things get interesting - I'm still making a few decisions on how to model the mechanics for day 3+, but my intention is to currently move the game off rails and into free-roam.

Well, to a point. There would always be a dinner date and an evening event. But other events would fire off of conditional triggers based on where you go, who you meet, and how you treat them (and how they treat you!)

I'll be brainstorming, listening to feedback on v0.3.0 (and making bugfixes as needed!), and maybe even posting a few polls in the weeks to come! There's also consideration of integrating Day 1 into Ren'Py... Though I haven't started to explore this yet.

Anyway, nothing crazy to ramble about this time - I just hope you play and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment