Thursday, April 25, 2019

It's Here! - Day One COMPLETE!


Get in there girl, Day One is finally done!

You can download it here: MEGA - NOFILE - FILESUPLOAD

As a reminder, in addition to uploading this blog, I also keep a pretty active update going on f95zone.to here: Erisa's Summer on F95zone

It's been a long time coming and I very nearly gave up altogether. I'm not sure when (or if) I'll ever get to doing Day 2 and beyond in Ren'Py, but I do feel good about providing some resolution to Erisa and Chrissy, who have become dear characters to me.

I'm not going to say this game is perfect. There's definitely still more to the story as I always intended the meat to be in Day 2 and beyond, with the introduction of additional characters and all of the fun that can happen with a bunch of college girls on an all-inclusive cruise. But I had to put Day 1 to bed so that I could get out of RPGM and make even the thought of development fun again.

I've done my best to make sure that the game is bug free, but I'll monitor the usual inbox (ErisasSummer (at) gmail (dot) com) as well as feedback on the F95zone thread in case there's another bug like Chrissy's shower. I do hope people get some enjoyment out of the game, and would love to hear it if you did!

As a reminder, this game is 100% free, which means you should not be paying for it ANYWHERE.

Enjoy!

-IM6

No comments:

Post a Comment