Sunday, June 3, 2018

Emma's Closet - 6/3/2018

Hello to any of the few who may be reading! Come on in!



I've been swept up by other obligations over the course of the past month, so this update is a little more slim than what I'd usually hope to provide in this span of time. But over that month, I've also made a few strides since completing Nina's design:

  • Created the Emma's Closet environment (the shop you see Nina working in as a part of the below update)
    • Uses custom signage and a few custom modifications
    • In RPGM, I created quite a few custom sprites (by creating/adjusting renders in DAZ and adding/replacing elements in existing tilesets)
      • The result should be an environment that more closely resembles its DAZ counterpart, at least in this environment
  • Created additional custom signage and sprites for the RPGM outdoors
    • Some existing generic signs have been replaced with what I hope you'll find to be upgraded custom images that add a little more uniqueness to the game
  • About 40 renders complete for the greater half of the Emma's Closet events
  • 2 animations complete for the first half of the Emma's closet events
  • 11 renders in progress (complete in DAZ, rendered once, came out grainy - need to give each image more time to bake.
There should be a small number of renders left in the Emma's Closet events after the 11 pending renders, but after that I'll begin work on the 3 branching endings to Day 1. Day 2 will begin at a common point regardless, but the choices you make will have an impact on the affections of those around you and, if I do it right, the options available to you moving forward (don't worry, I plan on making each route rewarding in its own right). There will also be additional branches that present themselves once Day 2 is underway.

I'm focusing on getting renders done first at this point, since I prefer having the images to storyboard around (and I tend to think in terms of "what should happen next?" as I sequence my images) AND my DAZ knowledge has now progressed to the point where I can set them up to batch render overnight. There are some downsides - the above graininess and needing to cook things longer, primarily, so perhaps I'll have to start pre-programming longer render times or at least doing a preview image before setting up a full batch of images.

So, after all of those words, here are a few preview images of the lovely Nina, who will happily model some of the bikinis available at Emma's Closet for you!

She'll happily show off all three bikinis that are on special! Management is eager to move them.

And, of course, she'll be happy to show you the view from the rear as well!

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment