Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Initial Release! Demo v0.0e99



Time to wake up!

Yes, Erisa's Summer v0.0e99 is here! Why 0.0x10^99? Because I can steadily back it away from being infinite zero to slightly less infinite zero in version! Don't worry, I'll give it real version numbers once I consider it to be out of a demo phase and have at least the first full day done, but I did want to get something released not only as proof of concept, but to get the feedback ball rolling.

Hopefully, if you play enough, you'll find there's a decent amount of content for the demo version.

I've also submitted the game to f95zone and am awaiting board approval on the upload there. Once it's there, I'll share that thread as well (not that anyone is coming here first, anyway!)

Anyway, here are some links to v0.0e99 if you care to give it a try!

MEGA
NOFILE
FILESUPLOAD

There's an email I'll be monitoring listed at the end of the game if you have any feedback as well. Thanks for giving this project a go!

Sneaky dev edit: here's the f95zone.com link for anyone interested: link

No comments:

Post a Comment