Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Rey

Okay, first of all, NO this is not a Star Wars character! Though, I did quite like Episode VIII (sorry to the haters who just decided to forget about this project - if any of you existed in the first place).

Rey will be another character Erisa encounters for the first time. She'll also likely have a few years on her and maybe be able to teach her a few things (wink wink, nudge nudge). I always knew I wanted to add an Asian character to the game (I might even add another!) and I'm pretty pleased with how her design turned out. Here are a few test renders of her - profile shots and a couple quick sexy pics!







A lot of the work right now is conceptual and/or in the code/writing, but I had a lot of fun working on Rey and hope to bring you at least some more test renders sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment